I was first introduced to Stampin’ Up! in 2007 when I saw the most beautiful cards at a craft boutique. The cards were handmade, perfectly coordinated, and looked fun to make. I’ve been making cards and other paper craft products using Stampin Up! coordinated supplies ever since. It’s been fun – it allows me to be creative, learn, teach, and meet lots of lovely people.
When I’m not making cards, my two young daughters keep me busy, along with an incredibly supportive husband. I also enjoy doing yoga, walking, and making bread. Life is hectic but it is my hobbies that keep me energized and full of enthusiasm.
If you’d like to send me a note, my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.
Here are some fun things about me:
- My favorite season is fall since I love to see the leaves change color.
- I’d rather go to museums than the beach.
- I live near Washington D.C. and almost never make it to the free museums right near me. LOL. Must change that!
- I watch almost no TV. (Who has time anymore?!)
- I actually have very curly hair hiding under the hat 🙂
Thank you for visiting my website. Feel free to drop me a note.