I would LOVE for you to join me on this creative adventure. Whether you would like to join for the discount, friendships, fun, or business, I will support you and we will have a ball.
There are so many benefits of joining the Stampin’ Up! family. Here are a few
- Discounts. You’ll get 20% to 25% off on all of your purchases. Woohoo!
- Early Access to New Products. You’ll be the first to see the new catalogs, and you can preorder your goodies early!
- Business. If you would like to earn some extra money, this is the most fun you can have earning extra cash.
- Fun. I joined to go to the Convention! This adventure is so much fun, from convention, to exclusive content for Demonstrators, to meeting new people. You will not regret joining.
If you join my team, you will have added benefits of:
- Being part of the Friends GatherInk Team. I am a warm person and you will enjoy being part of a caring team. I offer challenges and fun virtual events. No matter where you live, you’ll enjoy.
- Access to training from top demonstrators. My upline is part of the team of the top 100 demonstrators. She offers top notch training and fun facebook challenges. You will enjoy being part of not just my team, but her team, as well.
- Free Classes. You’ll receive an electronic copy of all of my classes (including videos) for free.
Here’s my story:
I first joined Stampin’ Up! about 8 years ago. At the time, I was pregnant with my first. It was such fun! I enjoyed making her baby announcement cards, being the first to see all the goodies in the new catalog, fellowship with other demonstrators, having access to demonstrator-only sites, etc. Then I got pregnant with my second child. I was also working outside the home and I had no time to breath. I decided to quit and rejoin when the timing was better. When I quit, no one at Stampin’ Up! made me feel guilty and I just quietly stepped down, knowing my season would come again.
A few years ago, my husband sat me down and told me that he wanted me to go the Stampin’ Up! convention that year, which was always my dream. Being grateful to my husband, I rejoined. I went to the convention and had the time of my life. I didn’t even sleep at night since I didn’t want to miss a second.
This time around, I decided to do mostly an on-line business since that fits my busy life a little better. I can design and do blog posts while my kids are sleeping. I am enjoying doing this so much. It gives me energy and enthusiasm with every other aspect of my life since I’m doing things I love every day. The best part — meeting such amazing women. I’ve made so many friends along the way. These friends support me and encourage me in ways I never dreamed of. I’m also learning every day (I can even edit a video!) and I love to learn. It’s been a great fit.
If you want to join just to play and have fun, that’s fine, too. You don’t need to make this a business.
Click here to join. You get to choose whatever Stampin’ Up! products you like for your starter kit. It’s a great deal — for $99, you get to choose $125 worth of product.
Let me know if you have any questions.